What is the program for?
The CEO Fellows Program has been designed to help you equip yourself with a coherent conceptual system and the tools to make sustainably healthy, high-performance organizations.
What should I expect?
You should expect highly interactive and intensive learning via monthly meetings with a small group of carefully selected cohorts. Additional thought-provoking readings and assignments will be given in the interim.
What are some examples of the concepts that would be explored?
Nothing you can “know” about leadership will make little, if any, difference.
What you cannot imagine, you cannot do.
Most people prefer a problem they can’t solve to a solution they don’t like.
It ain’t the recipe, it’s the cook.
When everyone thinks the same, no one has to think.
How you understand the world, is never the way the world is.
You cannot confer a benefit on an unwilling person.
There is no quick fix – no fairy dust, no panacea.
Performance is a function of necessity.
What would my role be?
Participant’s role: To make this the most useful and rewarding journey our participants have been, or will ever be involved in, by-
- Diligently mining what could be learned from a deeper study of the concepts presented
- Provocatively and conscientiously carrying out the assignments
- Challenging my colleagues with the questions that need to be asked, for their benefit and for mine
- Leading us to the most beneficial discussions
- Fulfilling my own need to know, as well as that of my colleagues
- Questioning what I know, in order to know better
- Increasing my competence as a participant, and helping others to increase theirs
- Demonstrating my prowess at putting the concepts to use in my performance
Where is the program located?
The Fellows program is currently offered at The Institute’s home base in Flat Rock, North Carolina, with a group in the Greater New York City Area currently in development. For those further afield, The Institute has affiliations with like-minded groups in Baltimore & New Orleans.