What is the program for?
The CEO Fellows Program has been designed to help you equip yourself with a coherent conceptual system and the tools to make sustainably healthy, high-performance organizations.
What should I expect?
You should expect highly interactive and intensive learning via monthly meetings with a small group of carefully selected cohorts as well as thru thought-provoking readings and assignments in the interim.
What would my role be?
Participant’s role: To make this the most useful and rewarding journey our participants have been, or will ever be involved in, by-
- Diligently mining what could be learned from a deeper study of the concepts presented
- Provocatively and conscientiously carrying out the assignments
- Challenging my colleagues with the questions that need to be asked, for their benefit and for mine
- Leading us to the most beneficial discussions
- Fulfilling my own need to know, as well as that of my colleagues
- Questioning what I know, in order to know better
- Increasing my competence as a participant, and helping others to increase theirs
- Demonstrating my prowess at putting the concepts to use in my performance
Where is the program located?
The Fellows program is currently offered at The Institute’s home base in Flat Rock, North Carolina, with a group in the Greater New York City Area currently in development. For those further afield, The Institute has affiliations with like-minded groups in Baltimore & New Orleans.