What should you expect?
12 months of interactive, powerful learning.
Each month, Institute mentors introduce a powerful leadership concept in a 2 hr video conferencing gathering. Using book and video excerpts, stories, role plays and provocative questions, you and 12-15 other performance-minded individuals will learn how to effectively use the perspectives and thinking in your daily lives. In addition to the video conferencing sessions, there are follow-up readings, engagements and assignments throughout the month to further reinforce the thinking.
What are the details?
- Plan on committing two hours a week between the monthly video-conference, short thinking exercises and readings.
- In order to earn The Thayer Institute Leadership Certification, you must attend 90% of the sessions, watch recorded versions of any missed sessions and complete all assignments with a passing grade.
- Next available program accepting participants:
- October 7th, 2020
- First Wednesday of every month
- 2:30pm – 4:30pm Eastern Standard Time
- Zoom video-conferencing
- $250 / month – 90 day cancellation